Monday 9 May 2011

First Entry

With the name of God, most Gracious and Most Merciful. Thank you for giving me the inspiration to write especially on this financial matters, which I have never dream of before. Been putting serious thoughts on what would be the best topic for me to write that would be beneficial for all of you. After a few considerations, and with the support of my other half, I have decided to write on financial stuff in relation to loan, mortgage and property. All will be based on self experience and analysis, thus there’s no right or wrong answers here. I will try as best as I could to use as lay man term as possible for ease of your understanding. I know it is really not easy to understand those sophisticated financial terms used if you go through financial institution websites.. 

Please feel free to put down your comments, and correct me if there’s any misleading information or data. I will take them as positive feedback, and together we could learn to improve our self. For a start I will share with you why we should do housing loan refinancing. Wait for my next entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment